Friday, October 26, 2007

Thing #16

I enjoyed using Technorati. When I searched, today 10/26/07, for Learning 2.0 in Tag search, I got 675 hits, in Blog directory 837 hits and Blog post exact phrase 457. A quick view showed unique posts in all searches. I do not plan to spend a lot of time searching for favorite blogs and then reading them on a regular basis ( if not regularly why have them) but I will try to get an out of town friend to blog with me. Maybe we can expand our discussions by viewing some blogs and commenting on our findings. I sure like this program a whole lot more than del.icio.us.

When I was searching Learning 2.0, I chose a library site and completed a survey asking how middle management was supporting their staff in the goal of educating themselves in Learning 2.0.

No comments: