Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Thing #14

I looked at the winning site PEERTRAINER under the catagory Health. I think that it could be very interesting having a small peer group be your support group. When you join PEERTRAINER you need to join one or more support groups. You need to dialog daily about your food intake, exercise habits, etc. This is a great idea and probably works very well but is a very big time commitment in your life to spend the time being a health fitness nut when you hate exercise and love to eat. I would explore this site more in the future when I am willing to make a commitment. You can create your own group so it would be fun to have your peer group made up of work friends. I am sure that the concept of peer groups commumicating on the net can be used at work sites for other areas also. http://www.peertrainer.com/

No comments: