Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Thing #7







I have taken one of my kite photos and used an image generator to enhance it. I could not save it from the image generator to the KDL s: due to restrictions placed on my computer. I sent it to Flickr instead. Now I need to get out of Flickr into my Blog. I used FDSFLICKRTOYS which is the tag in Traveling Quilter Photostream.


http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/beads.php I tried retreiving the image from the sight where I created it. I now have two empty boxes I have shrunk but don't know how to get rid of. I have now e-mailed my self the image. I have checked my e-mail and did not receive my creation. Add one hour to time wasted getting nowhere. I have now created a blog in Flickr and the test page came but I still don't have my creation.
I decided that I would just start over and use a new generator. This time I used Chalk Board Message Generator. It worked like a charm. See attached picture. The generator saved the the image to S: Erma's stuff in a file called dogtags.jpg.
I also learned how to get rid of those empty boxes created by bighuglabs.com.

No comments: